- Alc 59,7 % vol.
- Vol: 70 cl
- Distilled: Barbados, Guatemala, Dominican Republic and Panama
- Aged: Ex bourbon 3-8 år i troperne
- Cask finish: Ex Skotlander Rum fade i Danmark
- Temp: 8-35 °C
- Nose: Liquirice, ripe fruit and candy.
- Taste: Vanilla, caramelized sugar, pineapple, figs and cleary balanced alcohol.
- Sugar added: 20 gram/liter
Great Dane Cask Strength Rum
Powerful rum right from the barrel.
Distilled and matured in Barbados, Guatemala, Dominican Republic and Panama. Notes of pineapple, brown sugar and caramelized figs. Enjoy it neat or add some drops of water.
The rum is distilled and first matured in the tropical climate on Ex Bourbon barrels. The barrels are sent to Denmark and blended on old Danish rum barrels for cold cask finish.
Great Dane Rum is diluted to 40% alcohol. With this version you get it directly from the barrel.
Availability: In stock