- Alc. 44,1 % vol / 50 cl
- Fermented: 30 days
- Type: Sugarcane Syrup
- Distilled: 2017
- Bottled: 2021
- Cask 1st: Ex Oloroso Sherry (12 months)
- Cask 2nd: Ex Bourbon (24 months)
- Temp: 5-15 °C
- Colour: Mørk
- Nose: Pineapple, vanilla, icing sugar, lightly caramelized banana, raw vanilla and coconut. A little hint of salmiak licorice.
- Taste: Soft and salty caramel notes, oats and toasted coconut finish
- Sugar added: 0 gram/liter
- Bottles: 490 bottles
Rum 11 (syrup)
Notes of pineapple and vanilla! Skotlander Rum 11 is our first syrup distilled rum. The fresh sugarcane juice is squeezed and evaporated into syrup, which is fermented over 30 days and distilled.
Aged first on four small Oloroso Sherry barrels and then collected on one old Ex Bourbon Barrel. For almost four years, it has been stored cool in the old slaughterhouse in North Jutland.
Notes of pineapple, vanilla, icing sugar and nice balanced alcohol.
ENJOY WITH NOBLE FRIENDS
Out of stock